Thursday 5 June 2014

Hola...

I honestly have typed and deleted words now for about half an hour and I'm very confused as to why I have come to the conclusion that actually typing EXACTLY what I am thinking will be the best thing...

All I can say is, good luck reading this blog...what goes on in my mind can sometimes be a little hard to comprehend!

There are many reasons I've decided to write a blog;

1) I've broken up for summer, the longest summer I have ever had and probably WILL ever have and I couldn't be more excited. For some reason, every summer I tell myself it's so long it basically will never end...I'm just going to have a life of freedom and long, long lie-ins. As much as I would love this to be true...it's not, September will creep up on me when I least expect it! 

2) However, when September does come about I'm starting a new journey and I'd actually like to remember it and I thought the best way to do this is by parading my adventures all over the internet...this could be a big mistake...oopsies ;) I have just finished my first year in training at The London College of Music, studying Musical Theatre. As much as I enjoyed it, learnt a lot and met some incredible, inspiring people I have decided I want to take a new path. So...in September,  I will be a student at either Italia Conti or PPA in Guildford, I'm not going to lie I am very excited about this.

3) As this will probably be one of my longest summers yet I need to make sure I'm not spending everyday lazing on the floor, eating Ben and Jerry's whilst telling myself I'll work out in an hour or two and watching Gossip Girl episode after Gossip Girl episode (last summer I got a little bit too obsessed). I really don't want to have to roll everywhere in September ;) I will also be travelling quite a bit over summer, in both England and abroad and thought I'd take a few pretty snaps here and there and it would make a pretty nice read or browse through all the photos ;) I also will be home a lot over summer so for those in Shropshire...they'll be endless photos of ...fields ;)

4) I am literally OBSESSED with the Londoner's blog...I've been lucky enough to live in London over the past year and I'd just like to say...thank you Rosie, I've spent a lot of money on clothes you've suggested and eating out at restaurants you've suggested. You've really helped empty my bank balance ;) 

5) I have no idea...just thought 5 was a nice even number ;)


So thats it chicos, I've got a lot planned for this summer so hopefully the next blog will be something a bit more interesting..here's hoping hey?!



No comments:

Post a Comment