Monday 16 June 2014

Moosh, Fulham.

There was no time to rest after arriving back in London after Parklife...one of my best friends from school, Emily, was on her way down for a few days and we had A LOT planned.

But first...before we get down to the FOOD, go on over to Emily's blog...she's been doing this blogging malarky much longer than me...http://alittlebitoflifeerh.blogspot.co.uk

After romantically embracing (we were separated for 6 months...), FINALLY parking her car (don't bring a car to london, ever) and lugging our bags on the tube we arrived in Fulham where her sister had kindly said we could stay.

Emily has been in Australia for the past year (not jealous...no...not at all) and it seems she has brought the weather back with her. We got out of the tube to glorious sunshine and decided the obvious thing to do straight away was well, eat.

Breakfast has always been my favourite meal of the day, I don't care what time of the day I wake up...I eat breakfast. 

It's a meal you don't have to feel guilty about eating...it's the most important one they say ;)

Her sister recommended Moosh, a small cafe in Fulham.



                                                       I kind of fell in love with the place...

Inside it was set out like a garden, fake grass covered the floor and sign posts pointed you to                     everything you would ever need to know about the amazing place that is Moosh.


Although only small, the whole cafe had a bright, open feel about it. It felt like you were outdoors...indoors.



Moosh prides itself on "healthy indulgence to take you to that happy place". What's better than eating something that tastes A-MAY-ZING...say it exactly like that ;)...but is also good for you.

On offer they have every fruit smoothie you can think of or you can make your own.



You order your food...choose from a fully cooked breakfast, healthy granola, frozen yoghurt (yes, at breakfast) or PANCAKES. 

You can even take a little bit of Moosh home with you...



They'll then hand you a customised banana with your favourite number on which you then eat.

I'M JOKING.

But I did think it was such a clever little touch that your table number was a fake banana, just makes the whole experience that little bit more quirky.


We decided to sit outside so we could soak up those very rare rays.


And they seemed to be having a slight effect on us...


I wasn't really enjoying Emily's company and so decided to turn away from her ;)...



Emily went for this...I say this because I can't remember what was in it sorry.



I went for a banana, strawberry and raspberry smoothie which I didn't have chance to take a picture of as I drank it too fast (It was goooooddd)

Now the real deal...we went for the Monkey Nut frozen yoghurt. The maple syrup with the banana and granola was perfection...only way I can describe it.



But then the real winner here was this...


I'm a real pancake snob and these scored highly.


Just look at that maple syrup...
As a cafe that promotes health they decided to pile the fruit on...although dipped into the not so healthy maple syrup.


Proud moment.


I really couldn't wait...




They were so soft, the perfect consistency...if you ask me, the pancake connoisseur ;)




Emily then dug in...


A little too enthusiastically as she dropped the fruit...typical ;)



Sorry for the extra long blog post but I just recommend this place to anyone. It's situated just off the corner of the centre of the Fulham so get going there NOW. 

We liked it so much we returned the next day...but just for on the go smoothies. 

Emily and I are planning on moving in together next year...and I am seriously judging a house on its distance to Moosh...we're going to develop a very close friendship.















No comments:

Post a Comment